Just some thoughts:
Just some thoughts I have had sitting alone over early morning coffee this past week.
1.Two words as one ages they often might re-consider: Success and failure and what they are.
2.In Indiana the smell of popcorn and basketball are a given.
3.If you don’t say it, then you don’t have to say: “I’m sorry I said it.”
4. When a friend dies, it’s true you don’t, but a bit of you does.
5. I’ve yet to know anyone who didn’t appreciate being remembered.
6. In your memory is there a year you return to more often than any other?
7. Why is it so hard today to find a good cup of coffee?
8. I don’t need “round sound” in my life, there’s enough noise without adding or expanding it.
9. How can any athlete be worth 300 million?
10. Why now do days go so quickly into weeks, weeks into months and the date for the year changes so quickly?
11.Some people are better at giving advice than receiving. In fact, most of us.
12.I’d like to again sleep one night in a feather bed.
13.Not every one is having “a good day.”
14.Time is a thief.
15.Often grief demands an answer but often there is not one.
16.If you don’t expect too much then you won’t be as disappointed.
17.I’d like to again drink an RC Cola. (Taken from a cooler where you raised the lid and opened the bottle top on the side–cooler was red)
18.You can learn from others even if’s what not to do.
19.Regarding that RC Cola I’d also like to put some peanuts in it.
20. I’ve also been accused, told, “you think too much.”
21.I remember when Saturday Night Live was funny.
22.It’s a lot easier to have answers to questions that you are never asked.
23.One of my grand kids on recent trip to my coffee place asked, “what animal would you be if you were an animal?”
24.Before one tries to float a fleet they might make sure they can launch a ship.
25.Why can’t I find Green Mountain Coffee anymore?
26. Knowledge will not always result in understanding.–Yes I know I said twenty-five..sorry
March 2, 2019